Are you a visionary? Are you looking to unveil your innovative style? Would you rather colour outside the lines?
If you answered yes to the above, then please allow us to introduce you to a grand marketing opportunity at three of Sault Ste. Marie’s liveliest dealerships!
Northside Auto Group is seeking a Marketing Strategist to join our team. As the Marketing Strategist you will be part of a community and enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of co-workers. By utilizing a variety of advertising techniques and your creative design, you will deliver insider access to our loyal customers and create a lust after desire for all future customers.
The ideal candidate will be located in Sault Ste. Marie or willing to relocate.
We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders, Runners, Fishers, Video Game Heroes, Snowmobilers, Golfers, Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have wise people, youthful people, happy people. You will find friends here and encourage you to bring your friends too.
- Creates graphics & content for websites, banners, social media, and other advertising mediums as required, including with newest programs, campaigns, models, etc.
- Maintain dealership websites across all store brands while remaining compliant with OEM and automotive regulations
- Creates email campaigns, tracks campaign results and ensures CASL compliance
- Optimizing company pages within each social media platform, primarily Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Brainstorm with senior management to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, determine monthly advertising priorities and offers and determine the most effective media channels and marketing methods ensuring campaigns align with dealership goals and budgets
- Communicate monthly offers to digital marketing support agencies. Approve ads from various agencies and submit for brand approval where required
- Quickly learns and understands each brands’ image standards, advertising requirements and co-op guidelines, providing insight to dealership managers and third-party vendors as required.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proven computer and technology skills including MS Office Suite and various marketing software’s and applications (i.e.: Exposure to WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva or Adobe Suite, Video Editing, Web analytics, Google AdWords, Google My Business, CRM systems, etc.)
- Coordinate, plan, promote and execute marketing initiatives and dealership events (i.e.: customer appreciation, product launches, test drive events, etc.)
- Coordinate dealership POP, community sponsorships and off-site events as required
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing, advertising, digital agency position or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of current/trending marketing methods
- Elevated level of integrity and self-motivation, able to work well autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Valid Driver’s License with Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Digital Agency Experience considered an Asset
- Experience updating websites using WordPress
- Experience with event planning and sponsorship
- Has developed, written, or created social media content and has managed social communities for businesses using Facebook Business Manager
- Has strong writing skills, specifically for a digital setting and can write digital content such as emails, website copy and social media content
- Understands and has base knowledge of both SEO and SEM
- Ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Paid vacation days
- RRSP matching
- Relocation assistance will be provided
- Learn the power of presence
- Multi-task and manage marketing for numerous dealerships
- A great entrepreneurial team that works hard and has fun doing it
Together we will reinvent the dealership experience for our community
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Northside Auto Group will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all who apply, however only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Location: Marketing Strategist