Interested in a rewarding career in the automotive industry? Apply now.
We're hiring. Join the team.
General Garage Worker – Part Time
We want you to join our growing team at the Northside Mazda!
We are looking for the ideal candidate to fill a part-time general garage worker position.
The successful candidate must have experience, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must understand the importance of time management. You must also have at the minimum, a valid G2 license.
– Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil
changes & fuel filters, tire rotations and swaps, transmission
flushes, tire swaps
– Assisting in property snow removal in the winter months
– Retrieving and properly labeling tires in storage
– Other unskilled jobs as assigned by management.
– Complete all work in accordance with the applicable safety
requirements and published procedures.
– Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment
longevity and workplace safety.
– Collecting and disposing of garbage and cardboard from the
– Perform other duties as assigned by management
**Having a 1st or 2nd year apprenticeship is considered an asset**
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
at this time we will be accepting in person resumes
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “General Garage Worker”
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Northside Mazda