The Northside Auto Group is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager
The Northside Auto Group consists of Northside Toyota, Northside Mazda and Northside Volkswagen as well as Polished Auto Detailing by Northside, Hertz Rental Cars and employs over 100 employees.
The Northside Auto Group is seeking to hire a Human Resources Manager with experience to join our Northside team. The incumbent will be accountable for employment experience processes such as onboarding, employee relations, benefit administration, health and safety, training and performance management and human resources policies. Additionally, the incumbent will work on key initiatives and projects relative to integration, change management and process improvement implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support the administration of all HR-related responsibilities, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, performance management, benefits, training programs, employee relations, compliance, health and safety, and progressive discipline program.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Workplace Safety Insurance Board Act, Employment Standards Act, and other relevant legislation or governing bodies.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains employee health benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Review and Update Staff Packages, Employee Handbook, Policies and Procedures, Staff E-mails, Correspondence, Training Programs
- Oversee WSIB Initial Claims Process, Employee Relations – Staff Outings, Satisfaction and Morale
- Employee Files – Keep Organized & Current
Key Qualities & Skills:
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Self Discipline
- Ability to Train, Develop & Mentor
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and/or Certificate in Human Resources Management, CHRP
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in labor relations
Application deadline: 2021-07-23
Expected start date: 2021-08-03
Location: Northside Auto Group