Product Sales Advisor
Northside Mazda is currently accepting applications from self-motivated, energetic individuals looking to join our sales team. Product Advisors will be expected to facilitate sales transactions by advising customers on suitable products that best meet their needs. Furthermore, Product Advisors will be responsible to explain product features and benefits to customers, assist them in locating specified products from our used inventory, and most importantly maintain a trusting long-term relationship with our customer base.
General Job Overview
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community events; greeting drop-in customers; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests, matching requirements, and interests to various models.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Work Experience Requirements
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Proficiency working with computers
- Strong communication skills
- General Mazda product knowledge is an asset
- Reliable and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Valid G2 driver’s license
- Transportation / Flexibility with hours
Location: Northside Mazda | Full-Time
Northside Mazda is a reputable and customer-focused automotive dealership located in Sault Ste. Marie. With a strong commitment to excellence, we offer a wide range of high-quality vehicles and exceptional customer service. We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued success in the automotive industry.
As a Sales Administrator at Northside Mazda, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our sales department. This hybrid role provides you with a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our dealership’s success. Your exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and passion for automotive sales will be key in achieving our sales goals and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Primary duties are to assist Sales Manager and Sales staff in all areas of the sales process and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for working with Sales Manager to ensure processes and policies are up to date and followed.
• Ensuring delivery schedule is up to date and accurate.
• Printing dealer trades and wholesale bills of sale.
• Tracking funding of contracts from business office.
• Ensuring the correct vehicles are registered and RDR’s are processed.
• Provide administrative support. Including assignment of stock numbers, maintenance of inventory, maintenance of accurate dealer defaults and group dealer options in One-Eighty. Also responsible for recording delivered vehicles, accurate lot status of all vehicles, mileage of demo vehicles and updating vehicle pricing.
• Assist the finance office in ensuring files/deals are being completed in a timely fashion.
• Assist Sales Manager in daily/weekly reports.
• Responsible for ensuring all Sales training is completed. Ensure all applicable employees are current with OMVIC licensing.
• Oversee reception staff and ensure appropriate coverage.
• Previous experience in automotive sales or a related field is preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual with a passion for the automotive industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Northside Mazda | Full-Time