Mazda Canada Inc. is pleased to assist you with the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment through the Mazda Mobility Assistance Program.
This program applies to all new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators.
- Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) will provide up to $750 (incl HST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles.
- Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls
- Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs.
- Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the Mobility Assistance Claim Form and forward it, along with required documentation, to:
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
Complete the “Claim Form” and submit to Mazda Canada Inc. along with the following documents:
- A legible copy, from an authorized Mazda dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement;
- A legible copy of the vehicle ownership certificate;
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provide, and;
- A copy of the physician’s statement identifying the specific reason(s) for mobility assistance.
We would be happy to assist you with any further questions or inquiries about the Mobility Assistance Program