To our valued customers,
Your safety and health are of the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Northside Mazda has taken several steps and is asking our staff and customers to practice social distancing.
The following are some steps we doing to making Northside Mazda a safer place for you:
- All frequently used areas such as showrooms, waiting areas, restrooms, surfaces, and customer touchpoints will be meticulously cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- All hot spots on vehicles being test-driven will be disinfected before and after each test-drive. Such as steering wheel, door handles, and shift knobs will be disinfected.
- We have installed protective shields at desks and workstations to allow for further protection.
- Complimentary gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks are being provided at the front-reception for all customers to use if they wish.
- We will be screening all customers coming into the showroom by asking them if they have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have had contact with someone out of the country, or are experiencing any signs of COVID-19.
- We ask that everyone please continue to respect and abide by social distancing guidelines.
Northside Mazda will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow the guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Our Sales, Parts, and Service Departments have returned to regular hours.
Please contact us with any questions and concerns you may have.
– The Northside Mazda Team